This verse is comforting and frightening at the same time. How cool is it that God knows who we are and what our potential is so much better than we do, he can look inside of us and say, you are a king, or a missionary, or a counselor, go and help my people, when we have no clue what to do with ourselves. Then there are also questions. What does my heart look like? This question haunts me sometimes, it's scary to think what it might look like. Hopefully good, even though it scares me I think I'm comforted by knowing that I've been washed, and I have reason to believe this includes my heart, hopefully God sees the heart of Christ in me and not my own heart, filthy as I think it can get at times... I want with everything I am to be clean, just have to keep reaching for the sky and praying for Christ to show me the way to be even more like him.
This is the place where I throw down my struggles, my thoughts, my reflections. I will be posting stories, poetry, and whatever else I find interesting to write about. Here I let my mind play, I spill my guts, or let my creative juices flow. I'm honest with myself and you, the reader about what I'm thinking and dealing with, be it pretty or otherwise. So read on and see what goes on in the mind of a post grad who thinks too much, as I burn the midnight oil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment